Mindful Communication 1
MINDFUL COMMUNICATION 1
We are very pleased to be hosting again our successful short course Mindful Communication 1.
Would you like to:
– communicate more confidently and effectively, including when issues or situations are challenging?
– learn skills to have more open and courageous conversations?
– find new ways connect with others?… with a partner? at a meeting?… at work? professionally? to resolve conflicts?
– apply your mindfulness skills and mindful awareness to your communication?
Then join Mindful Communication 1!
The course tutor is Dr David McMurtry. The course is led in English.
Mindful Communication 1 a practical, interactive, 4 session online course focused upon the development and application of mindful communication skills. Live online sessions are on a Monday evening from 18:30-21:00. To give you time to develop and apply your skills, we meet every second week.
The course dates are:
Session 1: EXPRESS YOURSELF MINDFULLY – 28.03.2022
Session 2: RECEIVING OTHERS – 11.04.2022
Session 3: BUILDING SOLUTIONS THAT WORK FOR BOTH – 25.04.2022
Session 4: BEING OPEN and PRESENT – 09.05.2022
There is a further course, Mindful Communication 2.
Here are comments from the evaluation of Mindful Communication 1:
“I found the environment, structure and the pace perfect for the learning process.”
“It is an eye-opening experience which improves our ability to see the mechanisms and our patterns of communication.”
“A very friendly and supportive atmosphere which helped the course participants to open up and share their experience.”
The fee for the whole course Mindful Communication 1 (4 sessions/workshops) 1200,00kn/€160,00.
This fee includes:
– 10 hours of live, online seminars or workshops
– Practical techniques and advice to develop mindful communication skills
– Course materials each week
– Course completion certificate
– Online or email access to tutor support.
For more information or to register for Mindful Communication 1, please email [email protected]